Tish Lees details her successful strategy for marketing her book. "Lonely for My Land" has already been reprinted. Her book is widely available online.
- I held four "Official Launches": Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Perth Western Australia, Karratha and Western Australia. All were very well attended which reflected in sales!
- I have spoken at several functions — some at Private Clubs — CWA, View with other engagements planned with U3A, Rotary, Probus etc.
- Book signings at various Book Stores
- Radio Interviews in most States
- Donating books for competition pirzes specificly orientated towards literary style articles in magazines or newspapers.
- Also found 'walk ins' to libraries — unheralded and unsung worked very well. If they didn't already have the book — 98% bought on the spot!
- To a certain extent the genre of the book dictates suitability of market targets. In my case, such as book selling/signing at major Agricultural Shows.